Sunday, March 22, 2009

Really, I am still here...

Feeling tons better. Antibiotics got my white cell count back to normal. Heart and kidney ultrasounds came back normal. All I have to do now is to have a test once a month, for three months, to see if the bacteria has left my system.

I have been working on the wedding invitations for my friend's daughter. I can finally post a picture of it as Jen has seen the final version and given her full approval. I am also in the process of making an engagement card for her (which I will also post the picture when I am done).

Had a great weekend with my brother and sister-in-law who came from the Okanagan to see the "Humdinger" RV show in Chilliwack. We spent the day going through every camper, trailer, 5-wheel and RV they had there. Man, were there a lot and was I bushed at the end of the day. Home for a hockey game and food and more company. Slept the whole night for the first time since I got sick!!!! Up early and out for brunch and after some hugs they were off to go back home.

The sun is shining, hubby got in a quick run on the motorcycle, I balanced our check book and it was a super day. Back to work tomorrow - crap!

Oh well, hope everyone had as wonderful a weekend as I did.

Cathy

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Hope you're feeling all better! It's no fun being ill! :O)