Monday, January 19, 2009

I am so excited....so excited...

I just bought a Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter! I never heard of the machine until Saturday and I went home to "Google" what this machine was....I just had to have one!

Thanks to an MVA my wrists are shot and I have lost most of my fine-motor skills...so, cutting little things is very difficult - no longer! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait - hold it, do I sound excited? I should never have opened the fortune cookie Saturday night - it said I should buy a new product....

Prices ranged from the ridiculous in Canada ($446.00) to very reasonable (even with the exchange rate) in the US ($181.00). This was right in my budget and shipping was free to the parcel drop box just across the border (love living so close).

Now I have to wait for a week or two to get it....but, I do get to play with all the Cuttlebug stuff that came today from Crop Shop, and my newly organized papers, and my Nestabilities...

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Cat

No comments: