Saturday, January 24, 2009

Craft room area

My new Silhouette has arrived - small glitch. The post office in Point Roberts is not open on Saturday so I have to wait until Monday to pick it up. Wahh! I want to play!

Oh well, at least I finally finished my craft area. Some crafters are lucky to have a separate room - I have the dining area. Mind you, I don't mind being close to the hubbub of the family and not isolated. I spend a lot of time either on the computer or at my craft table and I like being close to everyone at the same time.

Wall #1 -


















Wall #2

Wall #3


Happy crafting and I hope everyone has a great day!

Cathy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture holder that was supposed to hold the kids is still empty to this day =( Perhaps if I take some photos you will have some to put in huh?

~Cat's daughter (the photographer ;)