Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth....

I am still here...still crafting.  Time just has a way of getting away from me.  We have been so busy we hardly have been home to do anything.  Camping season is upon us and most of June and July are booked solid.  Also, my dad had a stroke and that meant traveling to see him in the hospital and spending time there.  He is doing much better and I got to talk to him on the phone tonight.

I have taken pictures of cards...just need time to get them posted.

Cathy

1 comment:

Meda said...

Hi Cathy,
It's lovely to heat from you and in such an optimistic manner.
Thank you for following my blog and leaving a comment from time to time. I just realized you are on eof the few persons who still do, now that blog rolling is off my list with 2 kids, a household and a business to run.