Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emily's card...

Can you believe it? To mail a card from Canada to Australia cost $4.10! The post office says because the card didn't fit through their little template slot it had to go a different method. Apparently the bow I put on the card is too thick for their slot.

She asked if I wanted to open the envelope and remove the bow I put on it.... Hello? Are you nuts? No, I do not want to remove the bow. Sheesh. Anyway, it is on it's way to Australia.

I took the second Copic class on Saturday. I came home so energized I went right to my little stamped pieces that I tried to Copic on and fixed them right up. I am so pleased with them. When I am finished I will post a couple of them.

Finally, sunshine today instead of the crappy rain I had driving to work this morning. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

Cat

No comments: